Welcome to the Harrow Club W10 and thank you for taking the time to have a look around our website. We hope it will give you a good idea of who we are and what we do, as well as what you can do to help if you’re interested in supporting us. We’re a small but committed team, dedicated to our work and always keen to do more. We’ve got a long history of helping our local community and look forward to an exciting future – we hope you will choose to be a part of it.
Please See our Children In Need Video BBC CIN.
We have an exciting new role for a Senior Fundraiser Fundraising Post Advert website
OUR MISSON STATEMENT
In 1883 The Harrow Mission established this building and organisation to enhance the lives of the disadvantaged young people of Notting Dale.
Today the ethos remains the same as does the purpose of improving the lives of the young people in the area and raising their expectations.
WHAT OUR AIM IS
The primary aim of the Harrow Club W10 is to provide local young people with accessible and high quality opportunities, enabling them to maximise their life chances and to enhance their personal development.
HOW WE DO IT
By working in partnership with statutory agencies and other voluntary organisations we use our combined resources to:
- Target young people who are disadvantaged and socially excluded, providing personal development programmes in order to improve self confidence and increase opportunities
- Provide high quality, open access opportunities for young people aged 8-25 years to take part in recreational and educational activities with an emphasis on fun
- Provide exciting sports and outward bound programmes for young people and other disadvantaged or marginalised members of the local community in order to promote healthier lifestyles
- Provide opportunities for local families and adults to improve their life skills and the positive impact they can have on the young people in the community
- Encourage all members to make an active contribution to the life of the Club and provide opportunities for leadership
- Listen and respond to local people’s needs through surveys, user forums, outreach and street work programmes.